Enjoy exclusive access to Atlético de Madrid’s training methods for the true Atleti experience, at their official youth academy home in Spain. You’ll stay at the official ATM residence, play at the state-of-the-art Atlético de Madrid academy, visit the Wanda Metropolitano, and enjoy soccer workshops and learn about Atleti’s unique approach to strategy, tactics, pre and post-game analysis, sports nutrition and psychology. Daily activities and workshops in Madrid complete the experience.
2020 Camp Sessions
June 21 – June 27 Madrid Residential $2,199
June 28 – July 4 Madrid Residential $2,199
July 5 – July 11 Madrid Residential $2,199
July 12 – July 18 Madrid Residential $2,199
*Special pricing if you would like to combine sessions
Why Atlético de Madrid Residential in Madrid?
• Train at the official youth academy home in Alcala de Henares
• Daily training with Atlético de Madrid youth academy coaches
• Learn the unique Atlético de Madrid methodology
• Welcome pack with two full training kits and official first team jersey
• Access to Atlético de Madrid tactical workshops
• Official Atlético de Madrid performance test and evaluation
• Full board accommodation at the youth academy residence
• 24/7 supervision and on-site medical support
• Nightly activities at the residence
• Wanda Metropolitano stadium and museum tour
• Madrid city tour
• Transportation provided for the duration of your stay
• Atletico de Madrid certificate upon completion of camp
Your home during camp will be the official Atlético de Madrid residence where Atleti players reside year-round. Housing is in double rooms and players enjoy 24- hour security, WiFi and full access to recreational areas and a restaurant with a sports performance focused menu.
The camp is overseen and supervised by a team of focused senior directors and experienced residential advisors (RAs) that live in residence. Directors and RAs also attend training sessions, activities and excursions.
Residential Camp Details
• Full access to first-class facilities, common areas, and recreation
• Residential life supervised by experienced Director and Assistant Director support by residential staff with a ratio of one advisor for every 12 players
• Housing in Dorm room (requests for roommates honored)
The first and last days of camp will be travel days only — no soccer will be played. Campers should plan on arriving in Madrid the first day listed, and departing on the final day.
Price includes coaching, housing, transportation, food, activities, etc. Price DOES NOT include travel to/from Madrid.
*Airport transfers for arrival and departure provided between 7AM to 4PM as necessary
Please note that the Atlético de Madrid Camp in Madrid is open to boys only, ages 11-17.
Madrid Weekly Program
An exclusive opportunity to live like an Atletico de Madrid academy player both on and off the pitch. The ultimate football experience.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
120 East 23rd Street, Floor 5
New York, NY 10010 USA
+1 212 796 8351 (USA)